The Estwing® ESS50 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2″ Medium Crown Construction Stapler with Bag is the ideal tool for jobs such as sheathing, roof decking, subfloors, pallet and shipping crate assembly, and general stapling applications. This air powered staple gun is both durable and lightweight, resulting in a rugged tool perfect for extended use. Designed for superior comfort and performance, the construction stapler features a select fire trigger to easily switch between bump and sequential modes, tool-free depth of drive for easy adjustments, quick jam release in the event of a jammed staple, and a comfort grip handle to reduce fatigue and increase control. Suitable for any professional construction contractor at the jobsite or DIYer at home, this staple gun includes a heavy duty zippered canvas bag with detachable shoulder strap and 1/4″ NPT swivel plug. The Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2″ Medium Crown Construction Stapler is part of Estwing®’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
14.25" x 4.63" x 12.38"
70 – 110 PSI
3/4" – 2"
16-Gauge Glue Collated Medium Crown Construction Staples from 3/4" – 2"
- Construction Applications: Pneumatic medium crown staple gun designed for wall sheathing, roof decking, subfloors, pallet and shipping crate assembly, and general stapling applications
- Compatible Staples: 16-gauge glue collated 7/16″ medium crown staples from 3/4″ – 2″ L
- Durable and Lightweight: Magnesium construction stapler body, one piece drive blade of hardened steel, and ultra light magazine result in a rugged tool great for long shifts
- Dual Mode Trigger: Fast and easy to switch between single sequential firing for precision or bump firing for speed
- Tool-Free Depth Adjust: Simply turn the depth adjustment wheel by hand to change the driving depth of staples for various projects and materials
- Quick Jam Release: Allows for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener
- Comfort Grip Handle: Reduces fatigue and increases control for accurate fastener placement
- 1/4″ NPT Swivel Plug: Rotates 360 degrees for maximum accessibility in tight spots
- Included: Heavy duty zippered canvas bag with detachable shoulder strap
- Warranty: Covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty
- Wall sheathing
- Roof decking
- Pallet and shipping crate assembly
- General stapling applications