The Estwing® EFR3490 Pneumatic 34 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Framing Nailer with Bag is the ideal tool for framing, decking, and fencing jobs. This air powered nail gun features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, a one-piece hardened steel drive blade, and rubber O-rings. A no mar tip protects your work surface from damage, but you can take it off to reveal teeth that grip onto lumber for a secure, no-slip hold when firing. The tool-free finger depth adjust provides a wide variety of options for driving depth, while the air filter and anti-dust cap help keep the interior of your tool clean and functioning smoothly. The 1/4″ NPT industrial swivel fitting rotates 360 degrees for maximum accessibility in tight spots. Hang your nailer up with the integrated rafter hook when you need to free up an extra hand. You can quickly switch from bump to single fire using the select fire trigger. An anti-dry-fire mechanism protects the internal parts by stopping any firing when there are only a few nails remaining. Insert an additional strip of nails through the rear-load magazine, and you are ready to go. This nailer is compatible with 34 degree paper collated clipped head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″ (.113″ – .131″ shank). This durable framing nailer is suitable for any professional construction contractor at the job site or DIYer at home, and is high-performing in both indoor and outdoor applications. The Pneumatic 34 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Framing Nailer with Bag is part of Estwing®’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
20" x 6.5" x 14.25"
70 – 115 psi
10 – 12 GA
2" – 3-1/2"
10 – 12 Gauge 34 Degree Paper Collated Clipped Head Framing Nails from 2" – 3-1/2"
- Ideal for framing, subfloors, roof decking, and wood fencing
- Compatible with 34 degree paper collated clipped head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″ (.113″ to .131″ shank)
- Magnesium body results in a rugged and lightweight tool great for extended use
- One piece drive blade of hardened steel for increased durability
- Dual mode trigger for switching easily between bump and sequential firing
- Anti-dry-fire design protects internal components
- Anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder extend life of tool
- Tool-free depth adjust for various applications
- Removeable no mar safety tip prevents damage to your working surface
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face
- Includes durable padded canvas carrying bag, rafter hook, and swivel fitting
- Roof decking
- Wood fencing