The Estwing® ECN45 Pneumatic 15 Degree 1-3/4″ Coil Roofing Nailer with Bag is the ideal tool for installing asphalt and cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, flooring underlayment, siding, shipping crate assembly, and wood fences. This air powered roofing gun is both durable and lightweight, resulting in a rugged tool perfect for extended use. Designed for superior comfort and performance, the nailer features a select fire trigger to easily switch between bump and sequential modes, tool-free depth of drive for easy adjustments, a transparent bucket to see when fasteners run low, a comfort grip handle to reduce fatigue and increase control, and a shingle guide for precise placement of shingles. Suitable for any professional construction contractor at the jobsite or DIYer at home, this roofing nail gun includes a heavy duty zippered canvas bag with detachable shoulder strap and 1/4″ NPT swivel plug. The Pneumatic 15 Degree 1-3/4″ Coil Roofing Nailer is part of Estwing®’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
13.13" x 4.25" x 11.25"
70 – 115 psi
3/4" – 1-3/4"
15 Degree 11-Gauge Wire Collated Roofing Nails fron 3/4" – 1-3/4"
- Construction Applications: Pneumatic roofing nail gun designed for asphalt and cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, flooring underlayment, siding, shipping crate assembly, and wood fences
- Compatible Nails: 15 degree 11-gauge wire collated roofing nails from 3/4″ – 1-3/4″
- Durable and Lightweight: Magnesium coil nailer body and one piece drive blade of hardened steel result in a rugged tool great for long shifts
- Dual Mode Trigger: Fast and easy to switch between single sequential firing for precision or bump firing for speed
- Tool-Free Depth Adjust: Simply turn the depth adjustment wheel by hand to change the driving depth of nails for various projects and materials
- Transparent Bucket: Know at a glance when fasteners run low
- Shingle Guide: Positions shingles correct distance from front edge of previous row
- Comfort Grip Handle: Reduces fatigue and increases control for accurate fastener placement
- 1/4″ NPT Swivel Plug: Rotates 360 degrees for maximum accessibility in tight spots
- Included: Heavy duty zippered canvas bag with detachable shoulder strap
- Warranty: Covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty
- Asphalt and cedar shingles
- Roof and wall sheathing
- Flooring underlayment
- Shipping crate assembly
- Wood fencing