The Estwing EFS16 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 1″ Fencing Stapler with Adjustable Metal Belt Hook, 1/4″ NPT Industrial Swivel Fitting, and Bag is ideal for working on mesh and woven projects such as such as electrified single wire with insulation, vineyard trellising, snow control fencing, pet enclosures, and livestock fencing. This air powered fencing stapler is both durable and lightweight, resulting in a rugged tool perfect for extended use. Built to last and designed for superior performance, the stapler features a select fire trigger, tool-free depth adjust, quick jam release, an ergonomic body, a comfort grip handle, and a wire alignment notch. Suitable for any professional construction contractor at the jobsite or DIYer at home, this fencing stapler includes a heavy duty zippered canvas bag with detachable shoulder strap, adjustable metal belt hook, and 1/4″ NPT swivel plug. The Pneumatic 16-Gauge 1″ Fencing Stapler is part of Estwing®’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
12.13" x 3.38" x 11.38"
60 – 100 PSI
3/4" – 1"
16 GA Fencing Staples from 3/4" – 1"
- Construction Applications: Pneumatic fencing stapler designed for mesh and woven applications such as electrified single wire with insulation, vineyard trellising, snow control fencing, pet enclosures, and livestock fencing
- Compatible Staples: 16 gauge fencing staples from 3/4″ – 1″
- Built to Last: Ultra-durable magnesium body and one piece hardened steel drive blade result in a rugged tool resistant to damage and great for long shifts
- Dual Mode Trigger: Fast and easy to switch between single sequential firing for precision or bump firing for speed
- Tool-Free Depth Adjust: Simply turn the depth adjustment wheel by hand to change the driving depth of staples for various projects and materials
- Quick Jam Release: Allows for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener so you can get right back to work
- Ergonomic Body: Rugged but also lightweight and comfortable for extended use
- Comfort Grip Handle: Reduces fatigue during long shifts and increases control
- Wire Alignment Notch: Ensures accurate fastener placement
- 1/4″ NPT Swivel Plug: Rotates 360 degrees for maximum accessibility in tight spots
- Included: Adjustable metal belt hook, and padded canvas bag with heavy duty zipper and detachable shoulder strap
- Livestock fencing
- Pet enclosures
- Vineyard trellising
- Snow control fencing
- Electrified single wire with insulation
- Other mesh and woven applications